Thursday 26 August 2010

An interesting flower garden

Being a horticulturist I'm always interested in gardens and ideas. I've made a medicine wheel from herbs in my own garden and I found an interesting garden in Shoreham whilst looking at plants on google that has given me some inspiration on planting ideas.

One of the gardens is called Marys Garden and its filled with plants associated with the Virgin Mary. The other is called The Hospitallers Garden and is dedicated to the The Knights Hospitallers and Knights Templars who had a contemporary existence in the town.

Any budding gardeners out there looking to make their own little paradise garden, this site lists some nice flowers and herbs they've used.


A flower garden in Shoreham.

http://www.stmarydehaura.org.uk/gardens.html

1 comment: